Petosan® Complete Dental Kit
Petosan® Complete Dental Kit
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders over €50
We ship worldwide– Shipping within 1-3 days
Our prices include customs fees & VAT
A Healthy Pet is a Happy Pet, and Petosan’s Complete Kits will keep them smiling The Complete Dental is a hygiene program. The Kit comes with one 70 gr (2.5-ounce) tube of tasty poultry flavor toothpaste, one double-headed toothbrush and one microfiber finger brush to maintain your Puppy’s oral health. The toothpaste contains pyrophosphates to help control tartar and is formulated to be tasty for a positive brushing experience. Both brushes help get to those hard-to-reach places in your companion’s mouth. Petosan Complete Dog & Cat Dental Kit has everything you need to keep your pet smiling.
Petosan Dental Care Kit contains :Comes with Double-Headed Toothbrush, Toothpaste and Fingerbrush Microfiber Oral Cleaner. Dental Kit for both dogs and cats to maintain oral health Everything you need to start a brushing regimen with your puppy or toy breed. Contains a 70 gr (2.5-ounce) tube of tasty poultry flavor toothpaste contains pyrophosphates to help control tartar.
- Petosan Double-Headed Pet Toothbrush
- Petosan Toothpaste (70 gr (2.5-ounce) tube of tasty poultry flavor)
(20 gr (0.7-ounce) for toy dog kit)
- Fingerbrush Microfiber Oral Cleaner
Available in four sizes:
Toy dogs up to 3 kg (6,6 LBS)
Small dogs 3 to 7 kg (6-15 LBS)
Medium dogs 7-15 kg (16-34 LBS
Large dogs 16kg + (35 LBS+)
Why brush your dogs teeth?
Dogs do have the same challenge as we do. Plaque that accumulates on our teeth will trigger a reaction from our immune system. The immune system will release substances in the saliva that dissolves ligaments, bone and gum tissue so that the tooth may eventually be lost. In the process there maybe severe infections influencing our general health. If we brush our teeth or we brush our dogs teeth, the situation can be prevented.
How often should you brush?
You should brush once a day.
Try and find a time of date that is convenient for you most days. Some choose to brush just after their evening walk with the dog, other prefer when they brush their own teeth.
How do you brush?
Ideally dog owners should establish a dental regimen which the dog learn to appreciate. It may therefor payoff to go easy about brushing in the beginning.
Petosan recommends a 4-step approach:
- Prepare you and your dog for the process by establishing a quality dental regimen and handling the dog's mouth.
- Start by applying some toothpaste to your finger and let the dog lick it off. Slide the finger over the dogs gums so that it gets used to having its mouth touched.
- Put the oral cleaner over your finger, with the loop around your index finger. Apply some toothpaste to it and slide it along the teeth.
- Add toothpaste to the brush. Introduce the brush to the dog, allowing plenty of time for the dog to get used to the brush. Start brushing a few teeth and expand the number of teeth brushed over the next few sessions. Be patient, be generous with treats and appraisal, and you will find that the dog will start to love your dental sessions.
For videos and further instructions on use, visit Petosan Dental University
- CONTROLS BAD DOG BREATH – Gently and effectively eliminates bad breath, reduces tartar buildup, and whitens and brightens your dog's teeth.
- TOOTHPASTE TASTES GREAT – Poultry flavored toothpaste designed for daily use. Toothpaste is specifically formulated for pets to help remove plaque and prevent the build-up of tartar. The Petosan Pet Toothpaste is designed for those of us who brush every day. It is formulated to be very tasty, helping to make the brushing a positive experience for your dog. The paste contains pyrophosphates that help control tartar by inhibiting the formation of dental calculus (tartar). Petosan use hydrated silica, a mild abrasive used for grinding and polishing. It is found as crystals, small and smooth particles which are preferred to avoid tooth wear.
- MICROFIBER FINGER BRUSH – Includes Microfiber Oral Cleaner as Part of Your Dogs Dental Hygiene Process - Microfiber finger brush helps get to those hard-to-reach places.
- TOOTHBRUSH – Double-headed toothbrush simplifies brushing to enable better teeth cleaning. Brush also reaches teeth at a 45-degree angle to get below the gum line. The Kit contains one double headed toothbrush for easier (and quicker) cleaning around your pet’s teeth.
- HOME DENTAL CARE – Dental kit for both dogs and cats to maintain oral health. The Petosan Vet Recommended Dental Kit has everything you need to take care of your dog’s oral hygiene. The Veterinary Dental Associations recommend that pet owners follow a plan to enhance the pet’s oral health. Take your pet to the veterinarian for a dental exam. Do not wait for his annual check-up if you suspect a problem. Your veterinarian may recommend dental care at a hospital including removal of plaque and tartar and may suggest a dental care program at home. Begin a dental care program at home. Plaque formation starts within 12 hours of a thorough dental cleaning, which is why dental cleaning at home is necessary.
- HELPS CONTROLS TARTAR – Dog teeth cleaner fights plaque and tartar. Pet toothpaste freshens breath and promotes clean teeth and gums.
- CAT DENTAL CARE – Petosan’s Toy Brush and Microfiber Oral Cleaner fights plaque and tartar on Cat’s Teeth. Extra caution should be used with cats and their sharp teeth. Cats enjoy the chicken flavor of the Petosan Toothpaste.
- 100% SAFE – Suitable for all dogs and puppies and is a safe, gentle, and effective way to care for your dog's teeth.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED – The Petosan Toothpaste has been developed by a team of Scandinavian dentists, veterinarians, and leading-edge toothbrush manufacturer recommend that pet owners follow a brushing plan in order to enhance the pet’s oral health.