Pets get a quick tooth cleaning with the Petosan® Microfiber Fingerbrush Oral Dog & Cat Cleaner.
This antimicrobial, chemical-free, self-cleaning microfiber finger cloth easily slips over your index finger and has a strap to attach to your middle finger ensuring easy cleaning of teeth and mouth.
Wipe the cloth over your pet’s teeth and gums without applying pressure. Once you are done, rinse the cloth in lukewarm water, rinse and hang to dry until it is time to use it again. This is the ideal approach to regular tooth brushing.
Use Oral Cleaner daily for 10 days. Then continue with the Petosan® Double-Headed Toothbrush.
Make dental cleaning at home easier with the Petosan® Microfiber Fingerbrush Oral Dog & Cat Cleaner – the ideal approach to regular tooth brushing.
Why brush your dogs teeth?
Dogs do have the same challenge as we do. Plaque that accumulates on our teeth will trigger a reaction from our immune system. The immune system will release substances in the saliva that dissolves ligaments, bone and gum tissue so that the tooth may eventually be lost. In the process there maybe severe infections influencing our general health. If we brush our teeth or we brush our dogs teeth, the situation can be prevented.
How often should you brush?
You should brush once a day.
Try and find a time of date that is convenient for you most days. Some choose to brush just after their evening walk with the dog, other prefer when they brush their own teeth.
How do you brush?
Ideally dog owners should establish a dental regimen which the dog learn to appreciate. It may therefor payoff to go easy about brushing in the beginning.
Petosan recommends a 4-step approach:
- Prepare you and your dog for the process by establishing a quality dental regimen and handling the dog's mouth.
- Start by applying some toothpaste to your finger and let the dog lick it off. Slide the finger over the dogs gums so that it gets used to having its mouth touched.
- Put the oral cleaner over your finger, with the loop around your index finger. Apply some toothpaste to it and slide it along the teeth.
- Add toothpaste to the brush. Introduce the brush to the dog, allowing plenty of time for the dog to get used to the brush. Start brushing a few teeth and expand the number of teeth brushed over the next few sessions. Be patient, be generous with treats and appraisal, and you will find that the dog will start to love your dental sessions.
For videos and further instructions on use, visit Petosan Dental University
- MICROFIBER FINGER BRUSH – Microfiber Oral Cleaner as part of your Pets Dental Hygiene Process - Microfiber finger brush helps get to those hard-to-reach places. Petosan’s Microfiber Finger Brush gently slips over finger to remove plaque and food debris.
- EASY TO USE – Antimicrobial, chemical-free microfiber that is self-cleaning. Cloth fits over the index finger with a strap for the middle finger. Helps remove plaque and bacteria from your pet’s mouth. There is no need to apply pressure while wiping teeth. Clean by rinsing the cloth in lukewarm water and hanging to dry.
- CONTROLS BAD DOG BREATH – Gently and effectively eliminates bad breath, reduces tartar buildup, and whitens and brightens your dog's teeth.
- HELPS CONTROLS TARTAR – Dog teeth cleaner fights plaque and tartar. Petosan Pet toothpaste freshens breath and promotes clean teeth and gums.
- 100% SAFE – Suitable for all dogs and puppies and is a safe, gentle, and effective way to care for your dog's teeth.
- CAT DENTAL CARE – Petosan’s Toy Brush and Microfiber Oral Cleaner fights plaque and tartar on Cat’s Teeth. Extra caution should be used with cats and their sharp teeth. Cats enjoy the chicken flavor of the Petosan Toothpaste.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED – The Petosan Toothpaste has been developed by a team of Scandinavian dentists, veterinarians, and leading-edge toothbrush manufacturer recommend that pet owners follow a brushing plan in order to enhance the pet’s oral health.