You keep them happy, and we will keep them smiling with this complete dental hygiene program.
The Petosan® Puppy Pack comes with:
- Petosan Double-Headed Pet Toothbrush
- Petosan Toothpaste 20 gr (0.7-ounce) with Poultry Flavor
- Microfiber Finger brush to maintain your Puppy’s oral health.
Toothpaste ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Kaolin, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Flavour, Sodium Benzoate
The toothpaste contains no animal products or animal bi-products. The poultry flavor is artificial.
Everything you need to get started with proper dental care for your dog!
Why brush your dogs teeth?
Dogs do have the same challenge as we do. Plaque that accumulates on our teeth will trigger a reaction from our immune system. The immune system will release substances in the saliva that dissolves ligaments, bone and gum tissue so that the tooth may eventually be lost. In the process there maybe severe infections influencing our general health. If we brush our teeth or we brush our dogs teeth, the situation can be prevented.
How often should you brush?
You should brush once a day.
Try and find a time of date that is convenient for you most days. Some choose to brush just after their evening walk with the dog, other prefer when they brush their own teeth.
How do you brush?
Ideally dog owners should establish a dental regimen which the dog learn to appreciate. It may therefor payoff to go easy about brushing in the beginning.
Petosan recommends a 4-step approach:
- Prepare you and your dog for the process by establishing a quality dental regimen and handling the dog's mouth.
- Start by applying some toothpaste to your finger and let the dog lick it off. Slide the finger over the dogs gums so that it gets used to having its mouth touched.
- Put the oral cleaner over your finger, with the loop around your index finger. Apply some toothpaste to it and slide it along the teeth.
- Add toothpaste to the brush. Introduce the brush to the dog, allowing plenty of time for the dog to get used to the brush. Start brushing a few teeth and expand the number of teeth brushed over the next few sessions. Be patient, be generous with treats and appraisal, and you will find that the dog will start to love your dental sessions.
For videos and further instructions on use, visit Petosan Dental University
- CONTROLS BAD DOG BREATH – Gently and effectively eliminates bad breath, reduces tartar buildup, and whitens and brightens your dog's teeth.
- TOOTHPASTE TASTES GREAT – Poultry flavored toothpaste designed for daily use. The Kit contains a 20 gr (0.7-ounce) tube of tasty poultry flavor toothpaste contains pyrophosphates to help control tartar. Toothpaste is specifically formulated for pets to help remove plaque and prevent the build-up of tartar buildup.
- TOOTHBRUSH – Double-headed toothbrush simplifies brushing to enable better teeth cleaning. Brush also reaches teeth at a 45-degree angle to get below the gum line. The Kit contains one double headed toothbrush for easier (and quicker) cleaning around your pet’s teeth The brush's innovative design has proved to be particularly user-friendly and effective, due to its two brush segments in angular relationship.
- MICROFIBER FINGER BRUSH – Includes Microfiber Oral Cleaner as Part of Your Dogs Dental Hygiene Process - Microfiber finger brush helps get to those hard-to-reach places.
- HELPS CONTROLS TARTAR – Dog teeth cleaner fights plaque and tartar. Pet toothpaste freshens breath and promotes clean teeth and gums.
- 100% SAFE – Suitable for all dogs and puppies and is a safe, gentle, and effective way to care for your dog's teeth.
- CAT DENTAL CARE – Petosan’s Toy Brush and Microfiber Oral Cleaner fights plaque and tartar on Cat’s Teeth. Extra caution should be used with cats and their sharp teeth. Cats enjoy the chicken flavor of the Petosan Toothpaste.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED – The Petosan Toothpaste has been developed by a team of Scandinavian dentists, veterinarians, and leading-edge toothbrush manufacturer recommend that pet owners follow a brushing plan in order to enhance the pet’s oral health.